Holidays are part of life and if you are one of those people who never take some time off for yourself then seriously get alive. Holidays are very essential for your peace of mind and body. Every holiday trip gives you an immense happiness and loads of memories to cherish for the rest of your life. So whenever you get a chance just grab it without waiting for anything.
Now if you are convinced enough and already have started to plan a holiday then how about Thailand beaches this time. Thailand is really the part of heaven present on the earth and Thailand is for sure a place that has plenty of beaches to select from. Whatever your purpose is on the beach, thailand beaches would never disappoint you.
Whether you are planning a holiday with your family or friends or may be just you alone, there are ample of activities that you can do on thailand beaches. Swimming is obviously the key reason for the visit on thailand beaches. But it is not the only thing that you can do on thailand beaches, add up partying, boating, some good Thai food and a lot of other relaxing stuff.
Here is the list of most popular Thailand beaches with their specific reason of fame and some activities that you can do there, discussed in details so that you can pick your type of beach easily.
Patong beach is present in Phuket. This beach is used to of some really active and fun life. Day time is filled with the doings of beach and night is the time for partying. So if your purpose is to have fun then Patong beach is for you.
Railey beach can be reached by travelling on boat for some time. This beach has got the feeling and atmosphere of a desert. The one who needs freedom from the hustle and bustle of daily routine, Railey beach is designed by God for you.
Maya bay is the beach that has got all the beauty and looks. One can just enjoy on this place by just looking at the view of Maya beach. So all the nature lovers pack your bags and get going to Maya beach.
Hua Hin Beach
For all the people who are looking for some family time and want their kids to take a break from their school routine then Hua Hin is ideal. It has got a very safe environment for kids really, so you can stay tension free there.
It is the beach that has no concern with anything but water, sand, trees and other stuff like this. So if you are the one who intensely appreciate the beach environment and life so get there for your personal time as soon as possible.
Lamai beach is the symbol of equilibrium in Thailand as it has got everything but you won’t find anything going out of the limits which is its specialty. So if you want to enjoy every aspect of beach life fully, Lamai beach is for you.
Sairee beach is very light on your pocket. So people with low budgets can still enjoy the beach experience on Sairee beach. The accommodation expenses are reasonable and food can also be enjoyed without spending much. Sairee beach is inexpensive for everyone.
This beach is specifically popular for partying. The partying scene is very awesome there. One can enjoy the parties every night with some happening music and dance. A perfect spot of young couples as this is all they want.
Koh mun is the place that is the true reflection of the desert. Anyone interested in the desert life can stay there for a while and experience the life of a desert. There would be quiet fewer distractions so calmness is at peak there and one can indulge in some yoga or other healthy exercises there.
So that was all, now you have some great options for the best thailand beaches. Just decide your reason of vacations and have a holiday. And take a break from your hectic routine and do some partying or may be some relaxing combined with some yummy food and a lot of shopping.
Thailand is located right at the centre of Indochina peninsula in the Southeast of Asia and is known to be one of the most amazing tourist destinations in the world. Known for the beauty of the country and having the best beaches in the world, Thailand has been largely recognized by people over the globe.
Once you reach the country you might face difficulties in choosing as to which beach is the most beautiful one out of all the numerous beaches in Thailand. In order to make your decision of choosing a beach to enjoy your vacation in Thailand we have brought together the best Thailand beaches. Every beach has its own unique and distinctive features that would differently match your personality so you can easily choose as to which particular beach offers what you are actually looking for.
Here’s my personal rankings for the best beaches in Thailand…
1. Patong Beach, Phuket: it is the largest beach of Phuket while being the most popular one as well. It has a wide coastline, warm water, soft white sand, number of hotels, restaurants, shopping facilities and a vibrant nightlife that would attract each one of you.
2. Railey Beach, Krabi: the beach offers clear blue water, majestic cliffs around the beach and small islands on horizon which makes it different from the rest of the beaches. It offers some amazing beach sports that include swimming, snorkeling, rock climbing and a lot more.
3. Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi Ley: this beach has the best scenery as compared to any other beach in the world and can only be visited by boat in daytime as it has no accommodation to offer. It is a destination that is worth being visited.
4. Hua Hin Beach, Hua Hin: being the most common, convenient and popular beach among the local visitors, Hua Hin Beach is so far the most family friendly beach in town.
5. Kata Beach, Phuket: away from the hustle and bustle of the Patong Beach it is a much more quiet and relaxed beach in the southern part of the city. It has some amazing palm trees, scenic beauty and warm water. It is a great place to do surfing but not advised to people travelling with kids.
6. Lamai Beach, Samui: this beach combines together all the factors that possibly any visitor would be looking for which include an amazing scenic beauty, good swimming spot and a number of other activities while not being in water.
7. Sairee Beach, Koh Tao: the beach being known relatively for scuba diving has now become known for a lot more that it is being offered at the spot. Being a white sand beach having the most beautiful view of the stretch of small islands all around, Sairee Beach has a number of inexpensive restaurants and accommodations.
8. White Sand Beach, Koh Chang: being considered as the backpacker island of Koh Chang rather than being a luxury destination for the visitors, the White Sand Beach offers a wide selection to choose from when it comes to accommodation while the beach has some amazing surrounding coconut and palm trees along with the gentle sloping hills.
9. Haad Rin, Koh Pha Ngan: Haad Rin is majorly known as being a party spot for the visitors coming in from all around the world. As the night and full moon emerges, the party begins with an amazing dancing stream, drinking and music. The soft and gold sand during the day makes it the best swimming spot along with some amazing forms of the surrounding beauty.
10. Koh Mun Nork: it is a small and private land that is relatively known as being a desert island for visitors to experience. While being surrounded by palm trees, the beach is not much crowded by people so it can be an amazing place to relax and enjoy the stay.
These few outlined the best Thailand beaches might help you in deciding the best one for you and your family to enjoy the vacation. Every beach has its own features that make it stand out from the rest. Knowing your own personal attributes and likings you would be able to better decide as to which particular destination would serve as being the best one for you. Read through what the beaches in Thailand are offering and choose the most suitable one for yourself.